3 months training, minimum 18 points accrued
Students should show a good quality of stance, speed and power. Kata and any techniques demonstrated should be performed without mistakes and must be delivered with proper timing, continuation and kime (focus of power and energy).
1. Gedanbarai (groin block) x 3 Mawatte repeat Mawatte.
2. Ageuke (head block) x 3 Mawatte repeat Mawatte.
3. Sotouke (outside block) x 3 Mawatte repeat Mawatte.
4. Oizuki (front punch) chudan x 3 Mawatte repeat Jodan Mawatte.
5. Gyakuzuki chudan x 3 Mawatte repeat Jodan Mawatte. Yame.
6. Make Zen. Maegeri chudan x3 Mawatte repeat Jodan Mawatte.Yame.
7. Make Kiba Dachi ( horse stance) Yokogeri Keage chudan x3 Mawatte. Repeat Jodan. Mawatte.
8. Kikomi (side thrust kick) chudan x 3 in Kiba Dachi. Mawatte repeat Jodan Mawatte.Yame.
Kata should be performed without mistakes and using tempo, continuation and transmission of power.
3-step sparring with partner from Yoi Dachi. (natural stance)
Move right leg back into gedan berai student announces target area, Chudan (middle) then attacks with Oizuki Chudan x3. Partner steps back x3 defending with Sotouke. Counter with Kia after last block. Both students stand Yame. (Defender stands forward.)
Repeat for Jodan (head) level attack (oizuki) defend with ageuke.
All defence sets (blocks) end with Gyakuzuki, Kia!